Wednesday, June 22, 2011

880 South: Livermore, Campo di Bocce

update/p.329
updated September 15, 2016

Campo di Bocce  175 E. Vineyard Ave., (925) 249-9800. L-D Sun-Thur, SunBr; $-$$.  Bocce:  $10/person/1½ hr.  Reservations advised. 
Delicious Italian fare mingles here with bocce ball--the game that “takes five minutes to learn, a lifetime to master.”  This hooting and hollering spot has four inside courts—along with a gigantic open room for dining--plus four outside courts with a sheltered open-air dining area.  Two outside volo courts are also available. 

The United States Bocce Championships are sometimes held here.  Most events are free admission. 

More things to do in Livermore.

More things to do in the Wine Country.

Travel articles to inspire and help you plan some spectacular getaways. 

image c2011 Carole Terwilliger Meyers

2 comments:

  1. I’m impressed!! Really informative blog post here my friend I just wanted to comment & say keep up the quality work. I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and I’ll be back to read more in the future my friend! Also nice colors on the layout, it’s really easy on the eyes.


    bocce ball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, buybocce, I feel complimented. I'm glad you appreciate my blog!

    ReplyDelete